This qualification reflects the varied roles of individuals across different industry sectors who apply a broad range of competencies using some discretion, judgment and relevant theoretical knowledge. They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
There are no special entry requirements for this qualification however possession of English language and numeracy skills equivalent to Year 12 or mature age are preferred.
To achieve a BSB30115 – Certificate III in Business learners must complete 12 units. These units must include:
- 1 core unit plus
- 11 elective units
Unit of Competency (Online Learners)
|Unit Code||Unit Title|
|BSBWHS302||Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace|
|BSBCUS301||Deliver and monitor a service to customers|
|BSBDIV301||Work effectively with diversity|
|BSBADM311||Maintain business resources|
|BSBINM301||Organise workplace information|
|BSBCUE301||Use multiple information systems|
|BSBSUS201||Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices|
|BSBITU306||Design and produce business documents|
|BSBFLM312||Contribute to team effectiveness|
|BSBFLM309||Support continuous improvement systems and processes|
|BSBCMM301||Process customer complaints|
This program is delivered via classroom sessions at selected areas around Queensland and can be undertaken online or via correspondence. Please speak with ABRA QLD prior to deciding to see if there is a classroom near you. In general learners need to complete this qualification within 12 months. However, as our correspondence and online platform is self-paced, learners can complete a course in less than time.
Assessment information will be provided to you at the start of the course by your assessor and you must abide by the assessment requirements set by ABRA, Qld and your assessors.
Your coursework will be returned with feedback from your assessor. Please allow adequate time for the assessment process before making an enquiry on progress.
All learners with ABRA, Qld are offered the opportunity for recognition of prior learning (RPL) and Credit Transfer (CT). If you believe that you have the pre-existing skills, knowledge and experience for all or part of this course, please contact your assessor to discuss and request an RPL Guide. This will need to be filled out, with relevant documentation and returned to your assessor who will mark it.
Certificate 3 Guarantee Funding available – Funded by the Queensland Government
- Must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident living in QLD
- Aged 15 years of age or older and no longer attending school
- Not have already completed or currently enrolled in a Certificate III qualification or higher
- Participant can be unemployed and seeking work, or working on a full-time, part-time or casual basis in the relevant industry
- Student who hold a Certificate level 1 to Advanced Diploma qualification prior to 1995 are eligible to access funding
- Concessional** and Non-Concessional price is $1250.00
- All information pertaining to the Certificate 3 Guarantee Program funding can be accessed by visiting the following website: https://www.qld.gov.au/education/training/subsidies/pages/certificate
- **Concessional Participants must: A) hold or be the partner or dependent of a person who holds a current Health Card or Pensioner Concession card, B) Cane present an official form under Commonwealth law confirming the above or C) Be of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent.
How to Enrol
You should ensure that any queries you may have about the BSB30115 – Certificate III in Business have been fully addressed prior to enrolment.
Please note: ABRA, Qld cannot give advice to students regarding career outcomes from this course.
To enrol in this course, please complete the enrolment form and return to our Head Office.
Post: ABRA QLD, 3/29 Collingwood Street, Albion, QLD, 4010