This qualification reflects the role of individuals working in a range of complex customer service roles.
Duties at this level would include working with multiple communication channels, providing excellent customer service, adhering to key performance indicators, working in a team environment, providing support to a team, providing technical advice and capturing data. Individuals would work under supervision but may have some authority to delegate.
There are no special entry requirements for this qualification.
To achieve a Certificate III in Customer Engagement, learners must complete 12 units. These units must include:
- 4 core unit plus
- 8 elective units
Units of Competency
|UNIT CODE (CORE)|
|BSBCUE301||Use multiple information systems|
|BSBCUE307||Work effectively in customer engagement|
|BSBCUE309||Develop product and service knowledge for customer engagement operation|
|BSBCUS301||Deliver and monitor a service to customers|
|UNIT CODE (ELECTIVES)|
|BSBCMM301||Process customer complaints|
|BSBFLM309||Support continuous improvement systems and processes|
|BSBINM301||Organise workplace information|
|BSBWOR203||Work effectively with others|
|BSBWOR301||Organise personal work priorities and development|
|BSBDIV301||Work effectively with diversity|
|BSBWHS302||Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace|
|BSBADM311||Maintain business resources|
This program is delivered via classroom sessions at selected areas around Queensland and can be undertaken online or via correspondence. Please speak with ABRA QLD prior to deciding to see if there is a classroom near you. In general learners need to complete this qualification within 12 months. However, as our correspondence and online platform is self-paced, learners can complete a course in less than time.
Assessment information will be provided to you at the start of the course by your Assessor and you must abide by the assessment requirements set by ABRA, Qld and your assessors.
Your coursework will be returned with feedback from your assessor. Please allow adequate time for the assessment process before making an enquiry on progress.
All learners with ABRA, Qld are offered the opportunity for recognition of prior learning (RPL) and Credit Transfer (CT). If you believe that you have the pre-existing skills, knowledge and experience for all or part of this course, please contact your assessor and request an RPL Guide.
Certificate 3 Guarantee Funding available – Funded by the Queensland Government
- Must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident living in QLD
- Aged 15 years of age or older and no longer attending school
- Not have already completed or currently enrolled in a Certificate III qualification or higher
- Participant can be unemployed and seeking work, or working on a full-time, part-time or casual basis in the relevant industry
- Student who hold a Certificate level 1 to Advanced Diploma qualification prior to 1995 are eligible to access funding
- Concessional** and Non-Concessional price is $1250.00
- All information pertaining to the Certificate 3 Guarantee Program funding can be accessed by visiting the following website: https://www.qld.gov.au/education/training/subsidies/pages/certificate
- **Concessional Participants must: A) hold or be the partner or dependent of a person who holds a current Health Card or Pensioner Concession card, B) Cane present an official form under Commonwealth law confirming the above or C) Be of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent.
How to Enrol
You should ensure that any queries you may have about the BSB30215 – Certificate III in Customer Engagement have been fully addressed prior to enrolment.
Please note: ABRA, Qld cannot give advice to students regarding career outcomes from this course.
To enrol in this course, please complete the enrolment form and return to our Head Office.
Post: ABRA QLD, 3/29 Collingwood Street, Albion, QLD, 4010